Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Smile

Hi everyone Monica here again with my next post as a Guest Designer for eclectic Paperie.  Today I am sharing a canvas piece I made with an older picture of my daughter and dog Jake.
I used some gesso, glimmer mist, molding paste and 7 Dots Studio papers to dress everything up


A closer look I stamped the chipboard piece and sprayed with a bunch of different colors.


Other:
Crafters Workshop Brick

4 comments:

toni said...

Fabulous layout, gorgeous background and textured elements, love the photo you've used too! X

Micki said...

Love the colors - so bright and vivid. And the texture is wonderful. Beautiful spread.... :-)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the brick wall, the colors, the photo, the butterfly, and the flowers! FAB canvas, Monica!

mamablitger said...

Your spread is just gorgeous.. LOVE it.. Adore the vivid colors and all the textures you created.
Thanks a lot for sharing !!
Hugs from SPAIN