Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Bike - June's ePlay Challenge: Fabric

Mary-Ann here to share with you my take on June's ePlay Challenge: Fabric with Andiepants.  
Btw the deadline is June 30th!  You could win a prize!  

I have to tell you that I not much of a sewer and don't have scraps of fabric hanging around.  My mom does but she lives four hours away.  So, I called my gal pal and asked her to scrounge up a handful of scraps that I might incorporate into my layout.  

I realize that you have seen some pretty serious fabric play this month, but I am going to bring it to you simple style.  My style.  Scrapbook style.  

I swear to you, there is fabric on this layout!!  I used it as I would paper.  Cut blocks, tucked them in, and applied a strip on the bottom.  Nothing earth shattering but still fun and fabric adds a bit of texture to my layout.





I hope you have been inspired to add fabric to a regular ole' scrapbooking layout.  
Until next time.....



4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun way to remember the thrill of a new bike Mary-Ann! Your design on this is wonderful with all the layers of paper and fabric!

Unknown said...

you always know the right spot to place little embellishments, that bike is awesome! the way you used fabric on this layout for a boy is great

toni said...

Fabulous Mary Ann! Another great way to use fabric x

Sue Lelli said...

Great memories captured and FABULOUS embellishments, Mary Ann! Love this!